Rolling Thunder, Inc. has advocated and co-authored legislation to improve the POW/MIA issue, veterans' benefits, concerns and interests. Please visit the National website: www.rollingthunder1.com then click on About Us for information on the following Legislation.
· Establishing a Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs (House Res. 111)
· Encourage the designation of "Hire a Veteran Week" (H. Con. Res. 125)
· Respect for Fallen Heroes Act of 2006 (H.R. 5037)
· Veteran's Housing Opportunity and Benefits Improvement Act of 2006 (S. 1235).
· Veterans Benefits, Health Care and Information Technology Act of 2006 (S. 3421 - Public Law 109-461)
· Veteran-Owned Small Business Promotion Act of 2005 (H.R. 3082)
· Persian Gulf War POW/MIA Accountability Act of 2002 (S. 1339)
· The POW/MIA Memorial Flag Act of 2001 (S. 1226)
· Displaying the POW/MIA Flag over Federal Buildings and Military Facilities